Friday, May 30, 2008

Haha, today's darn fun. Started off by reaching school at 9 to play tennis. Had lunch with capt and the rest of the tennis ppl and i saw joey LOL. She's still as short as ever xD Anyways met up with the FadingMirage™ ppl to jam for the first time in like a few months? Played songs like Whatever It Takes, Wherever You Will Go, Pieces and I Don't Love You(which i almost coughed my throat out and screwed up so badly in -.-) I've gotta say, Whatever It Takes sounded pretty good. Xianlin and although i hate to say this NIU YANG improved by leaps and bounds, whoots.


After the jamming, met up with ky and his girl worhsssszxzxzxz LMAO. Too bad she had to leave early, or else, ky would hv probably buried his head in some hole alrdy. Walked around town, talked a lot of nonsense and had dinner. Took the train back home with yanger™ and voila, that concludes my day.


Ps: SHIT MANXZXZXZ, I SHOULD HV TALKED TO YOU! ARGH!!


Byexzxzxzzxzxzxzxzxxz